TORCH is currently hiring for a talented Principal team leader. Work location will be 4303 W. 119th St., Leawood KS 66209.
Torch.AI is a full stack artificial intelligence software company providing cutting-edge intelligence by utilizing our sophisticated proprietary services and engines. Located in Leawood, KS, Torch works with clients across the country providing fraud and anomaly detection, entity diligence, and dynamics risk scoring across their supplier networks. We seek to create the next generation of network-centric intelligence through dynamic illumination and discovery of high-level insights typically not detectable in the data. Torch.AI is growing rapidly in both the private and public sectors providing advanced AI solutions for large companies such as H&R Block, Microsoft, Deloitte, Accenture, and Prospectus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- – Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting all the way through securing a new contract.
- – Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- – Present custom solutions and products to prospective clients.
- – Provide professional after-sales support and leadership of the onboarding and ongoing project management process.
- – Remain in frequent contact with your assigned clients to understand their ongoing needs and continue to ideate and innovate around new needs and solutions
- – Respond to client concerns and resolve issues in a way that builds a strong and long term strategic partnership with the client. Goal is to build customer loyalty and overall satisfaction.
- – Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and customer relationship activities.
- – Gain thorough understanding and remain current on Torch technology and analytic interpretation methodology.
- – Utilize this knowledge during business development cycles to demonstrate the company’s capabilities.
- – Lead the internal customer team working in conjunction with product development and project management teams to guide the customization of TORCH toolsets to meet client needs.
- – Work with the Project Management team to create business strategy plans, communication and consumer touch-point strategies fundamentally supported with TORCH technologies and guidance.
- – Ensure the establishment of TORCH.AI based key metrics, reports, and dashboards with thorough and actionable interpretation for TORCH.AI client engagements.
- – Respond to follow-up questions from client and internal stakeholders, refining data findings and interpreting results to drive data-driven insights.
- – Provide guidance to your internal team regarding solution refinement and additional product development.
- – Develop new and better analytics approaches to solve questions in a creative way Perform knowledge transfer and training for customer.
No supervisory duties required
- – Proven experience in robust sales/customer service/account management roles
- – Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- – Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- – Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- – Organizational and time-management skills
- – Acute business acumen
- – Enthusiastic and passionate
- – BS/BA and/or equivalent work experience
- – Three years of pre or post sales experience in a technical capacity
- – Thorough understanding of the desire to drive business value through IT and the compelling adoption of open scalable and agile solutions
- – Understanding of software-defined management and industry approaches
- – Ability to gather, understand, and translate customer requirements into practical designs and platform requirements, and ultimately implement as a comprehensive solution
- – Technical understanding of various solutions in order to assist customers in their move from or adding to existing infrastructure
- – Deep knowledge of data center high availability architectures, DC switching, security, and virtualization of the infrastructure assets
- – Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, internal team and all stake holders.
- – Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills with proficiency in explaining technologies effectively, communicating technical concepts in non-technical terms, and transferring technical knowledge to clients
- – C-level engagement management in collaboration with account and sales leads
- – Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management
- – Ability to travel as required
- – Problem Solving Skills
- – Communications Skills
- – Decision Making Skills
- – Interpersonal Skills
- – Relationship building & networking
- – Team leadership Communication Proficiency.
- – Initiative
- – Project Management.
- – Results Driven. Strategic Thinking.
- – Technical Capacity.
- – Thoroughness.
- – Teamwork Orientation.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires the employee to be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel varies depending on prospects and client’s needs. Typical travel is trips that require two days and one night on the road.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required. Active US Government clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain access to classified information is preferred but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Torch.AI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.